TERMS & CONDITIONS
Training Made Visual (hereby referred to as TMV)
1. Fees are inclusive of programme materials.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the booking form, full payment is required within 10 days from your receipt of your booking confirmation. PLEASE NOTE: Payment must be received in any event prior to the course date. A receipt will be issued on payment. We reserve the right to refuse to allow you on the course if payment is not received on time. Payment must be made in pounds sterling. A cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below.
3. Substitution: If you wish to send a different delegate on the course than originally booked, substitutions are permitted at no extra charge. We ask that you please inform TMV in writing or by email at least 2 days before the event.
4. Cancellations: We ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations must be received in writing or by email. Cancellation does not become effective until TMV confirms it has received it.
If you have to cancel a place and can find a suitable replacement, there will be no cancellation charge. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges will apply as below. We regret that we have to do this, however all bookings involve administrative costs and it is difficult to fill time slots made vacant by late cancellations. Cancellation charges depend on when we receive your written cancellation notice:
If cancelled 28 days or more before the course start date, we will refund 90% of course fees (subject to a minimum charge of £20) or credit 90% of the fee to another course. If the invoice is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will pay 10% of the fee due (or £20 whichever is the greater).
If cancelled between 14 and 28 days before the course start date, we will refund 50% of course fees or credit 50% of the fee to another course. If the invoice is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will pay 50% of the fee due.
For bookings cancelled less than 14 days before the course start date or for ‘no shows’, no refund will be made. If the invoice is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will still be liable for 100% of the fee.
If, for any reason, TMV need to cancel this course you will be informed by email. We will attempt to reschedule at a time convenient to you or will offer you a full refund. Under no circumstances will compensation be payable or shall TMV be liable for any costs or loss of profit.
5. Courses taking place at your offices: For all courses taking place at your premises, please be aware that we do not provide software, computers or additional hardware, unless requested in writign at time of booking and confirmed by TMV in writing. Accepting our terms and conditions commits you to ensuring adequate facilities and equipment are available for our trainer to run the course.
6. Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by TMV in connection with this course is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
7. Client information: Client information is kept on TMV’s database and may be used by us to send you newsletters and information on our other relevant services. We will never share your details with external agents. If you do not wish TMV to do this please let us know in writing or email.
8. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.